Caboki:There are no synthetic dyes or chemicals, no artificial fillers and preservatives, and no animal ingredients. The fibers in Caboki are not synthetic, man-made fibers cooked up in a lab. Instead, Caboki fibers are taken from plants, courtesy of Mother Nature.
Caboki concealer follows basically the same principle as other shake-on concealers like Toppik and Nanofibres. The dispensers are full of millions of tiny microfibers that cling to your real hair. This has the effect of making you appear like you have more hair than you actually have.
For best results, shampoo and dry your with a blow dryer or let it air-dry completely. Style your hair as usual. Don't use hair gel or hair spray before the applications. Hold the bottle above the thinning area and tilt it at about 45 degree, Gently shake or tap the bottle with fingers to dispense fibers onto the thinning area. - See more at: http://telebrand.com.pk/caboki-hair-fiber-pakistan#sthash.jMbiJuMU.dpuf
Caboki is a breakthrough product for hair loss sufferers that
- Instantly eliminates bald spots or appearance of thinning hair.
- Gives you a perfectly natural look. No one will know you're using Caboki unless you tell them - even if they get a close up view, outdoor, under bright sun light.
- Last all day, all night, through wind, rain and sweat.
- Will not smear or stain your skin or clothing.
- Works for both men and women.
Caboki claims to counteract this problem by using a plant material called Moroccan Gossypium Herbaceum instead of wool. Crucially this plant fiber carries a negative charge, and should therefore cause the concealer to cling to your real hair in a much more reliable fashion.